Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tug of war with my mind

During these first few days of marriage, I have again been reminded as I have been on various occasions in the past that it is all in the M-I-N-D. My mind runs away from the present (for no apparent reason!) and takes me along on the roller coaster ride although I have told it a million times that I will not step into 6 Flags for a reason. All the myriad thoughts, worries, apprehensions for the immediate future, past karma... yada yada.... If only we could control the mind... now that sounds like one of the many Baba's/God men and women that populate our country talking. Instead of controlling the mind... what if I could channel it somewhere else? Like may be nuclear physics or astronomy? I could discover a new galaxy and name it after ME! :D. Now, Hubby Dearest actually can put things aside, away from his mind and not worry about things that are not relevant to the present and I soooo adore that about him! How in the world do you do that honey?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment