Friday, March 22, 2013

Officially a "Pondati"

I have changed status from Miss to Mrs. as of 18-March-2013, a change that has been eagerly awaited for a long time in the family. They all tell me that I have taken a long long time to make this decision, but what do I tell them? Being who I am, what I have seen and felt over years along this journey called life; I needed to find someone who I could share all the scenery with... someone who would appreciate the wanderlust in me, sees thru my eyes yet makes his own conclusions, hears what I say yet comprehends differently, feels what I feel and comfortable shares with me... lets me fly and still makes me want to come home...

When I finally found this person... I was 3rd time lucky. It took about a year and a half to know him, understand him, play tug with him and finally commit to him.

Saying so.... Dearest Hubby... looking forward to the rest of the journey with you!!   

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet Smi! Happy u finally settled down with Mr. Right..:)
    Savita

    ReplyDelete