Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why do I have to put it out there?

As part of my very first post I wanted to take a look inside my head and find out why I have this compelling need to take my thoughts out of a private book and put it out here on the web for the world to see and this is what I came up with:
A. So my head doesn't burst open for lack of ventilation
B. To reassure myself I am not the only one who feels the way I feel (comments will help here!!)
C. So I feel like there are witnesses to my conscience

Ever since I have known me, work has had the #1 place in my list of priorities and recently a trip back home made me rethink this list and the possibility of having it all backwards!! Working in a corporate world since I have started working 6 years ago, has made me consciously/unconsciously shove all humanly feelings to one side of my brain where I wouldn't have to open them up and look at them on a regular basis.

Now I want to see them everyday, make sure I look at them and still justify doing what I continue to do... question what I am doing and look ahead to see what I can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment